Suction type gravity rice stone removing machine can effectively remove the stone from rice by adjusting the pressure and vibration frequency. Compared with tradition rice destoner, it bears higher capacity and better impurity screening effect. It consists of two types, and they look similar, but still have something different.
Table of Contents
Type one: 50A/50A rice stone removing machine
This type has multiple screens, and it not only can remove the stone in the rice, but can clean out the chaff, straw, metal and other impurities.
|1360*670* 2250mm||1 .2-1.5t/h (50A)||2.2Kw(50A)|
Type B: 50A/50A rice stone removing machine
Compared with first type, this one just can remove the stone in the rice, and their capacity is same.
|1150*670*2250mm||1 .2-1.5t/h (50B)||2.2Kw(50B)|
The features of rice stone removing machine
1. The vibration amplitude is adjustable with reasonable and durable moving mechanism.
2. It not only has perfect dust removal effect, but also is easy to disassemble and assemble.
3. The rice destoner has less vibration and noise. The tilt of the sieve can be adjusted between 10 and 14 degrees, so it is fit for various grains.
4. The suction won’t decrease under the force of negative pressure air, besides, the air volume is adjustable.
5. This rice stone removing machine has higher capacity than the other types.
6. It can ensure that the final rice does not include any stones.With reasonable structure and easy operation, both are hot sales in the company.
7.There is no dust to fly around the air, and whole operation is clean.
8.Multiple-layer screen is able to fully separate impurities from rice, improving cleaning rate.(just for type one)
Why the stone can not be discharged?
1. The rice is rather clean.
2. The stones did not gather to a certain amount, so you need to wait patiently.
3. The air volume or the vibration frequency is too low.
4. The gravity screen is over inclined.
5. The vibration system is cracked.
6. The base and foundation are loose.
How to maintain rice stone removing machine?
1. Regularly check the stone content in the rice, and the rice content in the stone. Generally, the rice content in the stone should be controlled below 1%.
2. The stone sieve plate and air inlet should be fluent. If the sieve holes are clogged, you shall clean it with a brush instead of knocking it so as not to cause screen deformation, affecting the stone removal rate.
3. Regularly check the temperature rise of the bearing. Generally, the temperature does not exceed 25 ° C, and the bearing should be cleaned regularly.
4. After all is completed, it is better to leave a layer of rice on the stone sieve board, which is beneficial for the next work.
What is the factors to affect the stone removing rate?
1. Rice itself: The moisture, rice size, uniformity, type and quantity of impurities. Excessive size of impurities will affect the feeding speed. If the size of impurity is too small, it may block the sieve holes, reducing the separation efficiency.
2. Tilt angle of sieve surface: The screen surface tilt angle is related to the rice flowing speed.
3. Amplitude and vibration frequency: The higher its amplitude and frequency, the faster rice moves.
4. Flow rate: The rice on the sieve surface should have a certain layer thickness. If it is too thin, it is not conducive to the separation between rice and impurities. In addition, it is easy to be penetrated by the airflow, as a result, the airflow is unevenly distributed on the sieve surface.
5. Airflow speed: Generally, the airflow speed through the sieve surface is about 1.2-1.3 m / s. If it is too low, it will reduce the force of the air on the rice.
The common malfunction and solution
Poor stone removal rate.
1. large rice flow, low air volume,high reverse airflow speed
2. Air plate is blocked.
3. Uneven screen surface.
4. The air flow is unevenly distributed.
5. The transmission parts are damaged
6. The screen surface is worn or the angle of inclination is too large.
There is many grain in the stone
1.Large air volume, low reverse airflow speed, low amplitude
2.The rice flow is too large.
3.the rice layer on the screen is too thick, and the wind resistance is large.
4. The screen holes are blocked;
5.The inclination angle of the stone sieve is not proper.